23 February 2009

Dreams and Goals!!!




For my first official blog I would like to explain what Oklahoma Stars Gymnastics is. If you know me you already know that my dream is to run and own a gymnastics club in either Oklahoma or Missouri. I intend to adjust the name of the gym according to which state I will be living in, but as of now I hope for my gym to be established in Oklahoma. Why is this? Well because it is my home away from home. I was born there and half of my family is from there. I hope to use this blog to document my progress and process of making my dream a reality. I have a long road ahead of me that requires me to finish school first. However, I'm always planning on the future and doing what I can to fulfill my dream!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones