
Its been a while since I have posted...

I have been super busy with the team getting the summer schedule ready. I am happy to say its the end to a long and tough season. We finished with a bang and now gearing up for new and exciting changes for next year. Unfortunately we have lost three of our girls to a new gym.

Its sad to see them go but I hope the best for them and wish lots of luck!!! With that said I can't wait to kick off the summer!!! I will be the head coach for our GOGL level 3's and one of the head coaches for the 5's starting this summer. We have a lot planned in making the team better and stronger and I truly believe we will dominate the competition next year. I wish Hannah good luck at regionals. Also I posted some pictures from the season!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment