
Hey guys I wanted to leave the results of the level 5's state meet held at the end of March and first of April...The girls did great and I'm so proud of them!!! Can't wait to start a great new season girls!!! As a level 5 is is hard to place in the state meet so I'm only listing if they laced in the top 3!Kendra (AKA. Kenny):
- Vault: 8.875
- Bars: 8.65
- Beam: 9.40 3rd place
- Floor: 9.425 2nd place
- All around: 36.35
Mikayla:
- Vault: 8.90
- Bars: 8.45
- Beam: 8.40
- Floor: 8.90
- All around: 34.65
Emily B:
- Vault: 8.575
- Bars: 9.00
- Beam: 8.00
- Floor: 8.30
- All around: 33.875
Kiersten:
- Vault: 8.725
- Bars: 8.80
- Beam: 9.375
- Floor: 9.05
- All around: 35.95
Isabel (AKA. Izzy):
- Vault: 8.90
- Bars: 8.00
- Beam: 8.90
- Floor: 8.80
- All around: 34.60
Emalee O:
- Vault: 8.775
- Bars: 9.00
- Beam: 8.30
- Floor: 8.45
- All around: 34.525
Abbey:
- Vault: 8.55
- Bars: 8.05
- Beam: 7.20
- Floor: 8.30
- All around: 32.10
Tiffany:




As some of you have noticed I have not included 3 girls scores...this is because they are no longer part of the team and I am choosing only to include those who are apart of dynamics gymnastics team.



No comments:
Post a Comment